Saturday, June 7, 2008

A MESSAGE TO THE STUDENTS OF CCC ACE AND CJC ACE

Communication is the key to breaking the barrier of silence which is the enemy of success. Brenda A. Ysaguirre

Dear Students,
With one more week of school left for the High School students of CCC ACE First and Second Year, I guess it is only right to look back at how the year went.

I hope you students had as much fun as I did and I hope that you realize that life with an education is power and that all the time they let go by without doing something constructive CAN come back to haunt them in life.

I hope that your lecturers and I were able to touch your lives in some way or the other to realize that being a member of CCC ACE or CJC ACE was not just a coincident. IT IS A REALITY THAT HAD TO BE. You had to be here and we had to be here. Together we make CCC ACE and CJC ACE.

Once again I am asking that you remember that the office of the Director is YOUR OFFICE. Come in a speak to me whenever you need to. I am always here for you and if you need to visit me off campus, you know where I live. Just remember I AM AN NIGHT OWL so visitors need to come over AFTER midday. No need to call first but that wouldn't hurt either.

Have a great weekend.
Love Always,
MsB

No comments: