Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AS I CLOSE A CHAPTER

Dearest Students,
As I close a chapter in my life, I look back at the many things we have done together. We have laughed, we have joked, we have worked and most importantly we have loved.

All I want to say to you tonight, or this morning, as it is now a quarter to two, is that you have been the world to me. You have each filled a space in my heart and in my soul. All my tomorrows will have meaning because you have shared my todays.

I may have been many things: a mother, a friend, a teacher, a dramatist, a comedian, a director and a mentor. God has been good. He has taken me to places and I have seen many great things come from my sincerity and my kindness. I thank you for sharing my life, my joys and my sorrows. I now invite you to share my tomorrows.

As I fade into the twilight, I take with me your life, your friendship, your joys and your sorrows. Even though we will be apart, I take you in my heart. Study and be all that you can be. Smile and remember: you are the ruler of your destiny. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU. You have the power to make things happen. Take my love with you and let it grow. Take my friendship and let it shine. Many will try to tarnish and darken my name and many have been the reason of this separation from the best thing that had ever happened to me - my opportunity of sharing your lives. To them we say: YOU CAN´T STOP THIS! LA LUCHA SIGUE!

My house is open at all times for you and you families. Come see me sometimes.
Love always,
Ms. B

No comments: