Sunday, August 16, 2009

STILL IN MY HEART

As many of you prepare for the new school year, I take this time to write once more to encourage each student and teacher to come openheartedly, poen mindedly and eagerly to learn, to teach and to be together. Once again I cannot stop saying how much your school years are the best years of your lives, students. Ask any person who is nolonger a student. They crave those days now they are gone forever. And another thing. Stop waiting for tomorrow for the good grades. They will reflex sooner or later when you need that really good job that everyone is aiming for. So, start today to work hard. Do assignments on time and study hard for quizzes, tests and examinations. Do today what will bring you success tomorrow.

I love you all. I miss you all. I am with you always. In your actions, you r thoughts and your happiness. I am in your classroom in the spirit. I am after all the white witch of 139 and I see all, hear all and feel all. Just like I did last year!!! Times have changed and things have happened but LOVE and my BEST WISHES for you all will never change.

God Bless you all.
Yours always, Ms B

No comments: