Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HOME INVASION

Most unfortunately I returned home last night to fne out that somone had entered my house and stolen food and some personal defects.

I believe it was a homeless person because the food that was stolen are all things that can be eaten without using a stove. Unfortunately I have also lost some of my Poetry memorablia, jewellry and my late father's MBE medal and that hurts me deeply. Also my cellular phone that I keep to use when I travel in the USA which has prepaid credit for the USA on it. My house was left in a mess and I am hurt by the fact that someone would do this to me. I hope they understand what they have done and do not do it again. I am not a person to buy things like jewellry so when they steal from me they steal something that most likely is of sentimental value. Things that have belonged to my family which inherited. That they would do this is just low.

Anyway, this is life and life is hell.

I am still alive and untouched but their action. Life continues and I will survive.

No comments: