Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS



Hi Guys, I bet you won't even be looking at the internet today but just in case I have set up this blog in advance so I can be with my loved ones and still deliver my message to you all.


This year started out rocky and by mid way I sure there would be a drastic change in my life. Today as I write not much has changed but to say the least, I continue the struggle I started one dreary April day. Life is strange. I never thought I would lose so many friends and make more four folded. That is life. I continue on the path to bettering myself as a human being, a mother, a lover, a relative and a friend. On my path many have tried to trample me but love and a great advisor has held me together and only time can tell what will happen but this much I know, whatever you want in life you must be willing to fight for. That is the only way you can feel that you are here for a purpose. Keep on fighting the good fight a parent told me. Her son graduated a few years ago under my guidance and love.
A good fight. A GOOD FIGHT! Is that why we are here? Is that the way things have to be. Sad but true,that is the way it seems. I have tried to forgive and forget but I still struggle daily with the feeling of betrayal and that is why it is hard to do what would have been so easy. Maybe one day I will be able to laugh at it but for now the wound is still raw and the only thing that keeps me going is my students (you all), my family and my man. To all of you I send my love and my deepest wishes that you have a great holiday.


Love yourselves, love others and spread love. Yo PUEDO VIVIR MI VIDA. YO PUEDO TENER ACCION. YO PUEDO PORQUE YO SOY. FELIZ NAVIDAD. HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS.


And remember: WHEN THOSE WHO WOULD BE FRIENDS BECOME OPPONENTS, YOU ARE STRONG, YOU ARE POWER, YOU ARE ONE. DEPEND ON THE POWER WITHIN AND THE STRUGGLE WITHOUT DOUBT WILL PREVAIL.

(Brenda A. Ysaguirre)


Oh, school resumes on 5th January for CCC ACe and January 12 for CJC ACE. No excuses!! Hahahaha.


Love Always,


Miss B

No comments: