Friday, April 25, 2008

A FAREWELL MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR



Life and all its hardships are overcome by truth and honesty. (Brenda A. Ysaguirre)


Dear THIRD YEARS,

First of all let me thank you for having thus far filled my life with happiness and with a lot of stress!! As many of you are aware I am a workaholic and have made you do a lot more work than the ordinary teacher would. I am sure you also realize that it was for your own good and as such I am proud to inform you that your success is my success. Likewise, your failure would be my failure. Life has be good and sometimes when we get to this stage of our lives where we see things from the propective from which I view it presently, we realize that we have accomplished maybe more that would be expected from us in a lifetime. So what do we do with the rest of our lives? Some of us may decide to remain where we are and continue to do the best we can. Others may decide to move on. Whatever my next step may be I just want you to know that I have been proud to be your teacher, your mentor and your friend. I will treasure each and every one of you in my heart and I will NEVER again give you as much work as I did this year. Hahahaha. Either way, please stay foucused on your life. Do the best that you can with what you have attained on your road of discovery and education. Never say NEVER! Never give up the dream for better and never let anyone tell you that you can't. Feel free to call on me whenever or wherever I may be. My home is always open to you and so will my heart be.

You have my phone number and my email address for you is belizeandreams@gmail.com . I am proud for all you have achieved and I SEE a better future for each and every one of you. I CAN because YOU CAN.

Remember the message we, Mr. Abel and I, taught you this year: LOVE YOURSELF SO YOU CAN LOVE OTHERS. And don't forget YOU MUST LOVE EVERYONE. NOT ONLY THOSE WHO ARE GOOD TO YOU OR THOSE WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS, BUT ALSO THOSE WHO WRONG US AND THOSE WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW SO WELL OR AT ALL. There is much peace in the knowledge that LOVE can made a difference. SMILE at everyone. Have KIND WORD and THOUGHTS in your minds and on your tongues. THINK before you DO.
I have become wiser and I realize that if someone had told me this years ago I would probably not be the person I was before the beginning of this school year. I AM PROUD OF WHOM I HAVE BECOME. I WILL CONTINUE TO SEEK BETTER FOR MYSELF AND THOSE THOSE WHO SHARE MY LIFE. I WILL KEEP A POSITIVE NOTE IN MY MIND AT ALL TIMES AND I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE THOSE AROUND ME.

REMEMBER, YOU CONTROL YOUR DESTINY. ONLY SAY YOU CAN AND YOU WILL.
Love Always,
Ms. Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Teacher/Friend

No comments: