Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ANELIE TREJO, ONE OF OUR YOUNG MOTHERS HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT THE CREATIVE SCIENCE CLASS


In the Creative Science Class of “Yo Puedo”, I felt I learnt a lot of things. I learnt to celebrate my sadness and to value myself a lot more. Now I also know that I have to love myself to love others. From the day I learnt it for everything I say “Yo Puedo” because in this life nothing is impossible. Mr. Abel taught us many things. He knows how to explain so we can understand what he is saying in more than one way. He did not speak anything other than the truth. I really enjoyed his classes. I would love for this class to be one of our main subjects.Anelie TrejoWe congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.
We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.

YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With love, Prof. Abel

Anelie, Best Wishes as you go on into life with your new baby girl. May you have all the love you need to bring her up into this world. I hope the classes help you in being a good mother.
Love Always,
Brenda Ysaguirre
Director, CCC ACE

No comments: