Monday, March 17, 2008

ANOTHER BLOG FOR YOU TO GET KNOWLEDGE FROM




Monday is here and you don't have to get ready for school. Aren't you a lucky lot.

I don't think I have given you the blog spot for a page I have translated from Mr. Abel's Quien Invento...? I began it for you all but have given the inofrmation to Second Years and I keep forgetting to give it to you.

So here goes. I think you can all learn something from this page so got to:

http://brenda-inventions.blogspot.com/ and learn who invented some of the things you can't live without today.


I miss you all already. Don't forget, come by the house if you need help with anything while you are on holiday.


To my young parents, take care of the little ones. They are my extended family too.


Have a Wonderful Easter,

Brenda A. Ysaguirre

Direcotr ACE

No comments: