Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dione Triminius, of the Creative Science Class told us:



Mr. Abel, Your class were good and I enjoyed them. They were filled with information that helped me to see life differently. Thank you for your interest in us. I learn many things from you. Everything you told us in class has helped me with my family and my friends. The class was successful for us because everyone changed their attitude.Everything I learnt I will use in life.
Thanks, Mr. Abel.
DIONE TRIMINIUS

We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.

YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With love, Prof. Abel

Dione,
You are a wonderful person and a leader. Keep on believing in yourself and always try to do better than you are doing. The world is yours. You can achieve anything you put your mind to.
Best Wishes Always,
Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Director, ACE

No comments: