Tuesday, May 20, 2008

KEEP UP THE HARD WORK THIRD YEARS OF CCC ACE



To want knowledge so badly that it hurts, is the proof that you have learnt the first phase in acquiring knowledge.

Brenda A Ysaguirre


This is the second day of the CSEC examinations. I made a mistake yesterday. It was the Accounting exam that the students sat. Today they are sitting the English CSEC exam. I am proud to say that my students entered the examination room full of energy and the belief in YO PUEDO - I CAN. It is fundamental that we understand that these students have had very little time with juggling school, work, and family. They come from the Adult and Continuing Division of the Corozal Community College. I applaud their efforts and wish them well.

Love Always and Forever for my YO PUEDO CLASS,

MsB


No comments: