Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CREATIVE SCIENCE IN ARTS AND CULTURE Class of October to December 2007



Comments from INGRID REYES on the Creative Science Class
We congratulate our students for the effort placed in writing their comments in Spanish, the language used for the sessions in the Creative Science Class. YO PUEDO - I CAN Onwards, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With Love, Prof. Abel
OUR CLASSMATE INGRID REYES says:
To begin with I want to tell you how much the lectures have helped me. There is a lot of energy and enthusiasm in you lecture and it made me pay attention from your first class.Although the words YO PUEDO appeared to me like something I already knew and thought, the classes like the session on YO PUEDO VIVIR MI VIDA Y MI MUERTE - I CAN LIVE MY LIFE AND MY DEATH, were fro me every interesting. I learnt to understand life now and not to fear death and that the way we live life is the way we will be when we are dead.I must confess that the topic that most interested me was the one entitled YO PUEDO SER AMOR – I CAN BE LOVE because before I heard this lecture I had another form of thinking. Maybe I didn’t love myself enough. However, various examples en this class, like the one on the flower and the gardener, made me think deeply.Now I know I must not wait for someone to love me to be happy and feel love. Maybe I thought I had too many defects but now thanks to you and these classes my mind has changed and I have began to accept myself as I am and I nolonger worry nor suffer because of what others think or say about me.The class on YO PUEDO CELEBRAR MI TRISTEZA - I CAN LIVE MY SADNESS, was very interesting and real because it showed us the truth about our personalities. Sadness is always with us as it death and learning to enjoy both fills us with peace. My father says that happiness and sadness are twins. While one is is dormant the other is present.
I would like to end by thanking Mr. Abel for everything he has taught us. I want to assure him that he has not wasted his time on me. I will use what I have learnt from the classes to my advantage. Besides it was time that our school taught us something different.
INGRID REYES

No comments: