Thursday, February 21, 2008

LAS CLASES DE CIENCIAS CREATIVAS DE CCC ACE



We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.

YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With love, Prof. Abel

Eloísa Tzul gave us this commentary on the classes:


What I learnt from Mr. Abel during the sessions is that my life is mine and no one should tell me what to do. I should follow what my heart tells me. If I understand life, I understand death. Life and death go hand in hand. I also learnt that if I hear the silence I can understand it and loveis something very beautiful when you live it. When someone knows to give love, you can forgive someone for offending you. Love is not money, nor sex. Love is what you live with the person you love. It gros in the heart in different ways and is inside a person.To celebrate my sadness is like living my life with my problems. The time of sadness has a beautiful moment and we have to learn to live our happiness and our sadness because both are parts of life. Education is important and I can have action in my life so that I can have a good future.
All this is true because I am living my life. Love signifies a lot in our lives and with love you can forgive those personswho have been unfaithful. I now know that I have can do better with my life.

Eloísa Tzul

No comments: