Monday, February 11, 2008

CREATIVE SCIENCE IN ARTS AND CULTURE Class of October to December 2007

Our Classmate ANTONIO MAGAÑA, expressed this about the class:
I learnt from Professor Abel that I can live my life without fearing death, that I can be successful, and that I must love myself before I can love others. I learnt that I cangive love to others without expecting anything in return. I learnt that I have the talent and the capacity to be who I want to be. For all this, thank you Prof. Abel.
CUCHO
Cool_worker19@yahoo.com

We congratulate our students for writing their comments in Spanish for the original text which was published in http://corozalcommunitycollege.blogspot.com/ The course was offered in Spanish and all other classes at the institution are in English except the Spanish class, of course.

YO PUEDO. Adelante 1ª Generacion de la Clase de Ciencias Creativas. Con amor. Prof. Abel
I CAN. FORWARD FIRST CLASS OF CREATIVE SCIENCE STUDIES. Love, Prof. Abel

Congratulations Students and Teacher of the Creative Science Class. Your words have shown that you did learn and enjoyed the sessions. I wish you all the best in the future.
Love Always,
Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Director CCC ACE

No comments: