Friday, February 1, 2008

FIRST CREATIVE SCIENCE CLASS OF 2007 -2008


UNDER THE THEME: YO PUEDO ( I CAN)
CONGRATULATIONS to all the magnificent students in Corozal Town, Belize.
CONGRATULATIONS for the attention, the participation, the love shown, the desire to learn and above all for wanting to be better persons for the benefit of this marvellous and very young country of BELIZE.
CONTRATULATIONS TO THE FIRST GROUP OF STUDENTS WHO HAVE DEMOSTRATED THE WISH TO GROW SOCIALLY AND MENTALLY…. YO PUEDO TU PUEDES!! ( I CAN, YOU CAN) is our theme and nothing can detain us!
Today we will get to know the opinion of one of our students of the class. Her name is Candida Romero and she expressed the following:
The classes are very good. I learnt many things. The topic that I liked was the one entitled “YO PUEDO ESCUCHAR EL SILENCIO” ( I CAN LISTEN TO THE SILENCE). Now I have learnt to listen, to see things from a different perpective, to not misinterpret what I am told, to live my life for me without worrying a lot what others have to say.I also enjoyed the class entitled “YO PUEDO SER AMOR” ( I CAN BE LOVE) because I learnt if we understand and learn o be love, we can be happy with those around us.I learnt to CELEBRAR MI TRISTEZA (CELEBRATE MY SADNESS), to feel more tranquil with my life and not to be afraid of death, and the most important thing forme was that I learnt that we can all be as big as we want to be and we can achieve everything we set out to achieve.
Candida Romero
The original script was published in Spanish by Prof. Psic. Abel L. Rodiguez, the lecturer of the course in Creative Science in Art and Culture at Corozal Community College ACE at http://corozalcommunitycollege.blogspot.com

No comments: