Sunday, February 3, 2008

CREATIVE SCIENCE IN ARTS AND CULTURE

CLASS OF SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER 2007




A student is a person who is dedicated to one’s studies, and puts into practice what one has learnt on the given topic. CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS FIRST GROUP OF YOUTHS WHO HAVE ASPIRED TO GROW SOCIALLY AND MENTALLY … YO PUEDO TU PUEDES!!! – I CAN AND YOU CAN!!! is our theme and nothing can stop us.Today we will get to know the opinion of one of our classmate and recent mother, Neidi Requena. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY, NEIDI, TO YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY.Neidi says:What I learnt is that I CAN attain many things in my life. I can be love and love my familiy. I can live my life and my death without fear. I learnt to listen to the silence to understand better the words that are spoken.These classes have helped me to think a lot about my life. How great it is to have teachers to teach us different things than the normal. Thank you, Mr. Abel for sharing your knowledge with us.YO PUEDO. I CAN, Neidi Requena

No comments: