Saturday, February 2, 2008


CREATIVE SCIENCE IN ARTS AND CULTURE CLASS
SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER, 2007




Congratulations to the First Class of students who desired to grown socially and mentally… YO PUEDO TU PUEDES!! I CAN, YOU CAN !!! is our theme and nothing will stop us.Today we will know the opinion of class student, Gabriel Martinez who expressed the following:“Yo puedo, Vivir mi vida,” I CAN, LIVE MY LIFE signifies that I cannot depend on others. I should do things for myself. I learnt to not fear death and to enjoy life. “Escuchar el silencio”, Listen to the Silence means you should learn to understand without interpreting. Let your mind receive the message and you will appreciate everything you are told.I learnt to “Celebrar mi tristeza”, CELEBRATE MY SADNESS because I should celebrate whichever emotion I am experiencing should it be happiness or sadness.I learnt that LOVE is not in others but in one’s self. I should love myself totally so that I can give love to those I love. I should not depend on other people to feel love and be happy. Everything I have learnt makes me feel good and I thank our Director Brenda Ysaguirre for having invited the lecturer Abel L. Rodriguez in the hope that we would have a new direction in our education.
Written by Gabriel Martinez email: gem1983@yahoo.com

The original script was published in Spanish by Prof. Psic. Abel L. Rodiguez, the lecturer of the course in Creative Science in Art and Culture at Corozal Community College ACE at http://corozalcommunitycollege.blogspot.com

No comments: