Friday, February 8, 2008

CREATIVE SCIENCE IN ARTS AND CULTURE Class of October to December 2007

A STUDENT IS ONE WHO, AFTER LISTENING TO A LECTURE, GOES OUT AND USES WHAT IS LEARNT IN EVERYDAY LIFE SITUATIONS.
Our classmate, Hefner Peña gave us the following comments:
"What I learnt in the Creative Science Class was how I could live my life each day and live my death, too. In the session on Listening to the Silence, I understood that silence is filled with energy. It is like when you listen to music but different because you do not have to interpret it. Of all that Professor Abel said during the Yo Puedo (I Can), Ser Amor (Be Love), Tener una Nueva Educación (Have a New Educational Direction), and Celebrar mi Tristeza ( Celebrate My Sadness) I learnt - YO PUEDO - I Can be someone in this life".
Thanks, Hefner Peña

No comments: