Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HENRI CASTILLO of the Creative Science Class - First Group says:



I learnt from Mr. Abel that no one can live my life for me. No matter what is happening, I can’t let that make me feel terrible. With this class I learnt how to look at things differently. I learnt to look at things positively more than negatively and that I am the driver of the vehicle called MY LIFE!!!
We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With love, Prof. Abel

Very poetic, Henri. Keep up the great job.
Love Always,
Brenda Ysaguirre,
Director ACE

No comments: