Sunday, February 24, 2008

CREATIVE SCIENCE IN ARTS AND CULTURE Class of October to December 2007

Yazmin had this to say about the Creative Science Class
What I learnt from your class was to value the lives of others and to respect their opinions. For example, valuing life and death because hey are two things that happen to us in life. Also, no one asked us if we wanted to be born or to die. I understood the significance of silence and how beautiful you feel after appreciating silence. You discover tranquillity in your life and with your family. If we enjoy our lives to the fullest we can accept death without worries. You knowledge of life made me see things differently. I learnt that you can achieve whatever you set you mind to. Only YOU can decide if you want to achieve your goal or if you want to be someone successful in life. Sr. Abel, I have learnt many things in your class and I thank you for showing me the world in a different way.
Thank you, YAZMIN
We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.

YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class.
With love, Prof. Abel

No comments: