Monday, February 25, 2008

PARA MIS ESTUDIANTES DE CCC Y CJC ACE


A PRAYER FOR ALL ACE STUDENTS

As I sit in class each night,
I ask the Creator to be my Light.
Guide me as I sit in class I say,
Come what will, come what may.

The world outside can lead to success,
But for now there is little rest.
I want what’s right for my family and I,
So my being here is a battle of do or die.

So give me strength, Dear Lord, as lecturers speak,
Give me all the knowledge that I seek.
Help me attain the education that this schooling can give,
So in the future in success I can live.

Bless all the students around me on this campus,
For we have agreed that education is a must,
Bless the teachers who have chosen to be our source,
Bless everyone who is a part of the ACE FORCE.

Thank you, God, once more I say,
Thank you for showing me the way,
Thank you for this opportunity of an education,
Thank you for CCC and CJC, my ACE Institution.

Amen.

Brenda Aurora Verna Ysaguirre
October 8th., 2006

Copyright 2008 Brenda Ysaguirre

No comments: