Friday, February 29, 2008

MIRIAM VILLAMIL HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT THE CREATIVE SCIENCE CLASS

In the Creative Science Class with Maestro Abel, I have learnt many things, more than I could imagine. My life is no longer the same as before, it is something beautiful and magical. To wake up each day and know that each day will be different from the last one because each day different things will happen. Some days we will have a very low level and there will be those who will try to discourage us BUT…
Each day has something in common for me. It is that I know that I CAN!! Inspired I get up each day with the knowledge that I can overcome anything obstacule that challenges me. Thanks Teacher Abel, for coming into our lives. I know that many of the students changed their way of thinking and living. More than a teacher you are a blessing. Thank you for your lectures. I CAN! Yo Puedo!
Miriam Villamil


We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.

YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With love, Prof. Abel

No comments: