Thursday, February 28, 2008

Urian Ramirez of the Creative Science Class - First Group had this to say:



I learnt many things from Mr. Abel but the most important thing was that I can live my life my way and if I give love I will receive love.I also learnt that I can be someone in my life and in the future without worrying about my social and economical situation.
.urianrmz@yahoo.com

We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.

YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With love, Prof. Abel

Urian, I look forward to seeing you use what you learnt from this class in your everyday life.

Yours sincerely, Brenda A. Ysaguirre, Director-ACE

No comments: