Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OSCAR GARCIA OF THE CREATIVE SCIENCE CLASS

Congratulations to our students for writing their comments in Spanish, the language in which the class was given. YO PUEDO. Forward First Group of the Creative Science Class. Wih Love, Prof. Abel

Oscar wrote: Everything I learnt from the talks have been of great use in my life. I am happy that there are lecturers like you who care about the most important thing - the power to live life the way it should be lived. A lot of students only learn what is taught and they don’t give importance to how one should act. This world is filled with good and bad things. The bad things bring bad situations and the good bring rewards. Love is the most important thing that we have in this world. Now I know how to live my life as if it was the last day and I also know how to love those around me.OSCAR GARCIA

The original comments are written in Spanish and published at http://corozalcommunitycollege.blogspot.com
Congratulations Oscar, for your enthusiasm and new view on life. Keep up the hard work in your studies.
Yours in Pursuit of Excellence,
Brenda A. Ysaguirre
Director, CCC ACE

No comments: