Monday, February 4, 2008

FIRST GROUP OF STUDENTS OF THE CREATIVE SCIENCE CLASS AT CCC ACE

TODAY'S COMMENTS IS FROM OUR STUDENT, NERI G. PASOS

The classes that Professor Abel gave us consisted of very educational and interesting themes all based on real life. I learnt many new things from Lecturer Abel. I now look and live life differently. I feel my mind has grown. I have a different perspective on things. I now live life normally. I have learnt to value our days, to give love to those around us, to listen to the silence in words, their intentions and to to put into action my plans and dreams. I know if we take life in the direction we were taught by Professor Abel, it will be very useful for us in the future. I am a better person now and in my free time I try to remember and practice what I have learnt. I share all this information it with my family and friends. I am thankful to our Director, Ms. Brenda Ysaguirre for having invited Professor Abel Rodriquez to our school.
Yours truly, Neri Pasos

No comments: