Friday, February 22, 2008

CREATIVE SCIENCE CLASS - FIRST GROUP


Tomas Zetina of the Creative Science Class comments:

Well to begin, what I learnt is that I shouldn’t worry about what others say. I have learnt to live my life and death. I know we will not be on this earth forever and we should be and give love. Also we should enjoy our lives because it is short. We should celebrate our sadness and celebrate every day as if it was the first and last day of our lives.I also learnt that education is very important and I will continue studying until I have attained my goal. You have taught us to be stronger emotionally and you have given me a wonderful beginning for my future. I will never forget what you shared with us, Don Abel. Now I can listen to the silence that this world offers, such as the silence of the sea. Thank you for your love and for everything you have given us in your classes.
Tomas Zetina

We congratulate our students, for the effort placed in writing their commentaries in Spanish since the main language of the country of Belize is English and 95 percent of their classes are in English. Spanish is spoken by a large number of the Belizean population and the class and the course was given in Spanish.

YO PUEDO. I CAN. Keep it up, First Group of the Creative Science Class. With love, Prof. Abel

Great job, Tomas. Truly you have grown and I am proud to have you here at CCC ACE.
Love,
Brenda Ysaguirre
Director ACE

No comments: